I don’t know if half of the world population has been living in a cave for the past decade but guys, snap out of it! You don’t live in a fuckin’ fairy tale! Life’s a piece of shit and I hate to be the one to bring this out to you. If you haven’t felt life as a piece of shit, don’t worry, there’s plenty of time to do that!
So, now that I am confident that you guys understood what life is like (fuck, if that doesn’t help you, just make a comparison between this picture and this other picture), you can read the other bla bla that I am going to post around here like:
- I’ll be in Romania between the 28th of January and the 13th of May, doing my internship at an awesome company (I might try to make a trip for a Hypocrisy concert in either Vienna or Sofia)
- Advanced Photoshop Techniques that you may not be aware of
- Thousands of Photoshop Brush Collections
- Got a 10 at the 3rd semester project exam and I’m waiting for the 3rd semester subject exam (it’s either I get a 2 or a 12, depending on which subject I draw from the hat)
- I miss my girl.
- I’m just waiting for things to go on their usual downward path. I literally know that I am at the peak of the quality of my life so that’s why I ain’t so happy about it. I am usually an optimistic dude but you have to know where you stand and not get over excited.
And to my few readers: I’m sorry for the lack of posts in the recent time. Meh, there’s no particular reason for that: I still care about the 2 of you, it’s just that I realized that this blog doesn’t help me improve my personal life nor my professional life and I assigned it a smaller number in the huge queue of my priority list.